You’ll have seen Armco crash barriers throughout the UK – they’re the go-to type of corrugated steel crash barrier used as a protective measure for people and property. Commonly used indoors and outdoors, they’re ideal for premises such as:
- Car parks
- Warehouses and factories
- Loading bays
- Industrial sites
- Roadside locations
Armco crash barriers are a popular choice of permanent safety barrier – and it’s no surprise. They help to reduce the potential damage caused by an impact or collision and therefore increase the safety of pedestrians or machinery the other side. These great barriers are made from 3mm-thick steel, able to endure heavy impact.
The Street Furniture Company supplies Armco barrier systems in single row or multi row formats, with a variety of post sizes to bolt down or to cast into concrete. All options are carried in stock for immediate delivery. Key features include:
- Corrugated section dimensions: 315mm high by 85mm deep by 3mm thick mild steel
- Box section dimensions: 200mm high (150mm at the front edge) by 150mm deep by 3mm thick mild steel
- Corrugated straight sections: 1.8m, 3.2m and 3.8m long
- External and internal welded corners are available, as are fishtail & pedestrian end caps
- RSJ, spring steel and Z-section posts available
What’s more, Armco crash barriers from The Street Furniture Company are fully compliant with British Standard 6399. Contact us today to discuss your site’s requirements. We offer full installation, and will do a free site survey to identify any other key areas for street furniture.