The Street Furniture Company is a specialist provider of commercial street furniture across the UK. We have over 5 years’ worth of industry experience and are supplied by a handful of dedicated and well-established British fabricators.
We offer a wide range of products – all of which are designed, independently tested and made in the UK. With experience drawn from a range of high profile projects including The Shard, South Bank Tower, The Tate and Canary Wharf, we are the perfect company if you want exceptional service at an affordable price.
The Street Furniture Company delivers a unique and complete service for all bike storage requirements, including site surveys, layout plans, consultation, design, fabrication, delivery and installation as well as a full proactive maintenance programme. We design many products from scratch, and design modifications into others to meet individual client requirements.
- PAD Contracts - The Street Furniture Company provided a very professional service from quotation to installation, looking forward to the next project.
- Glazzard Dudley Ltd - We have worked with The Street Furniture Company on multiple large developments including South Bank tower and have always been impressed with their attention to detail, lead times, quality of products and the overall service that we have received. We are already in discussions for our next project.
- Hill Partnerships - The Street Furniture Company performed exceptionally on our Hermit Road scheme. They supplied and installed a product specifically tailored to Hill's requirements, one of high quality both structurally and aesthetically. The representatives of The Bike Storage Company were extremely helpful and knowledgeable leading to a problem free package.
What We Offer
- Members of the MADE IN BRITAIN campaign, ensuring the fastest possible lead times as well as products of unbeatable quality.
- All of our products meet the required British Standards (ISO 1461:2009).
- UK made products, always.
- Free delivery to most UK addresses.
- Free of charge site surveys and in depth product / layout drawings. To capitalise on our expertise and ensure all available space is maximised, providing each project with a dedicated contact that will assist you through to completion.
- Full installation service available for all of our products.
- A highly skilled installation workforce, ensuring each and every project is completed to the highest standard.
- Guaranteed lead times on large projects, allowing you to focus on other aspects of your project.
- Bespoke solutions - with every order manufactured to order we are able to tailor each order to the specific requirements at no extra cost.
- Each order is supplied with a 12 month manufacturer's product warranty.
- For some recently completed projects take a look at our blog.
- Secure online shopping with account facilities.